Volunteers are priceless to Heart Mountain Free Clinic. In 2017, HMFC recorded 688 hours of volunteer time. Volunteers become a part of the HMFC family. There are many volunteer opportunities and we welcome your application to see where you best fit in our organization.
There are numerous health care volunteer positions open. We are looking for the following positions:
- Volunteer WY Licensed Physicians- Medical skills and a desire to make a difference required.
- Volunteer WY Licensed Registered Nurses- Nursing skills and lots of compassion required.
- Volunteer Non-Clinical Patient Eligibility Assistants- Eligibility Assistants help the patient through the maze of determining if they are eligible for HMFC services. Eligibility Assistants must care about the patient's needs.
- Volunteer Non-Clinical Patient Greeters- Greeters welcome and register patients to the clinic. Make patients feel welcome as soon as they come through the door is required.
- Volunteer Office Staff- Tasks may include typing, faxing, mailing, and creating new patient charts. Must care about the needs of our patients.
- Volunteer Board of Director Members- The Board of Directors meet every other month and oversee the operation of Heart Mountain Free Clinic. Caring about the mission of HMFC required.