DO YOU QUALIFY FOR SERVICES?
Heart Mountain Free Clinic (HMFC), a free clinic located in Cody, Wyoming, is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides continuing primary health care to uninsured adults who live or work in the Big Horn Basin area and have a single household income of $24,980 or less (the gross income level increases by $8,840 for each additional family member.) To qualify for our free healthcare, you must:
- Live or work in the Big Horn Basin (inclusive of the following zip codes: 82414, 82435, 82430, 82410, 82411, 82412, and 82420)
- Have no health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid or VA medical benefits
- Have a household income at $24,980 or less annually for a single person household. (The gross income level increases by $8,840 for each additional family member. This chart below provides the income level for various number of family members in the household.)
To establish yourself as a patient, you will need to provide The Free Clinic with the following information:
- Personal Identification – one of the following: driver’s license, ID, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of Residency or Employment in Big Horn Basin – one of the following will work: Photo ID with current address, lease, mortgage, utility bill in patient’s name, rent slip, school registration, voter registration, etc.
- Proof of Income including last year’s tax return, 2 current pay check stubs, verification of unemployment, worker's compensation or disability benefits, proof of social security income, pensions, V.A. benefits, food stamps, proof of child support or alimony
Documents You Will Need to Provide Us
For More Information Click on the Boxes