Building a Brighter Future Today Class
HMFC provides this amazing class through a grant supported by the Foundation of the Episcopal Diocese of Wyoming and Christ Episcopal Church. The class is a 16- week commitment. Participants meet one time a week for 2 hours. Dinner is included.
Two classes a year are held, one in Cody and another in Powell. The Cody class usually starts in January and the Powell class starts in late August. The class is limited to fifteen people so once registration is opened class selection is on a first come, first serve basis.
People attending the classes are paid for their time and the information they provide will be utilized to determine possible future policy changes to help our neighbors in Park County. Participants share and learn about:
- The resources available in Northwest Wyoming
- The issues and impact of living in poverty
- The conditions that strengthen and the barriers that challenge people living in poverty
- Proposed solutions for identified barriers
- Self-sufficiency techniques
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the next class please complete the registration form below and hit the submit button. You can also click on the brochure at right to download and print it.